Bus tours in Santorini!
We would like to welcome you in the most beautiful island in the world!
Marinakis Tours Travel Agency located in Fira was founded in 2000 offering high quality services while at the same time respecting the needs of every traveler or tourist. Given the experience we have acquired in the tourist industry through the years, we offer 6 hour bus tours that can satisfy all tastes . During the tour the visitor will have the chance to see all of the top attractions in the island. The only thing you need is to book a seat now !
- We have for you 2 buses from 20 seats each. When the first bus is full of seats you can reserve a seat to the second bus. The start time is at 10:00 for the first bus and 10:05 for the second bus.
- For those who come from cruise ships : Arrival is at 10:00 in the morning on board the cable car up with your names on a piece of paper . The tour finishes at 16:00 in the afternoon in the centre of Fira .
- For those who come from hotels : The meeting point is at our agency Marinakis Tours at 10:00 in the morning . Our agency is located in the centre of Fira and the tour finishes at 16:00 in the afternoon in the centre of Fira .
- The tour includes experienced tour guide in English.
Price per person is 75,00 €.
The guided tour includes the following places :
- Monastery of Prophet Elias – our first stop
- The highest point of the island , 1200 ft ( 650 meters) , is located between Pyrgos and Kamari.
- From this vantage point , you will enjoy a 360 view of the entire island , from the patchwork agricultural plains to the hilltop village of Oia.
- Here we stop 10′ for pictures.
- Pyrgos Village – stop for 30′ .
- We visit the traditional houses built around the Venation castle, old churches , and the small streets that follow the natural flow of the surrounding landscape .
- Santo wines – stop for 20′ .
- Taste local wines and enjoy the amazing view to caldera and volcano .
- Red Beach – stop 10′ for pictures .
- One of the famous beach of Santorini with unique color of the sand and the hill behind it.
- Black sand of Perivolos Beach – stop for 45′ .
- Enjoy the black sand and swimming in sparkling azury blue water.
- On the beach front there are plenty of taverns and restaurants where you can have lunch or coffee .
- Oia – last stop for 1 hour .
The most beautiful and picturesque village of Santorini.
Traditional village with charming houses in narrow streets , blue domed churches, with plenty of tourist shops , taverns , cafés and other shops .